Personal information we collect
Personal information is any information that can identify you as an individual. We collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact information including email address, name, phone number and address so that we can provide you with our services. We use this information to register your account with us, provide you with promotional information at your request, respond to your questions, interact with you about our services, provide customer support and troubleshooting, etc.
- Information collected automatically when you visit our website. This includes personal information such as your IP address, your activities on our website, including your visitor history so that we can enhance your customer experience. For example, by reviewing our customers’ activities on our website we can improve the quality, variety, and availability of our products and services.
- Information from our trusted partners that they have legally collected from you and that you have consented to sharing with us.
Please know that when you use our services, we collect the email addresses from our users to verify the validity of these email addresses. In providing our services, we only verify the validity of email addresses and do not have access to any emails sent to or received from the email addresses we verify.
Where we store your personal information
The personal information we collect from you is stored on our servers located in the United States. Please note that your personal information may be subject to United States legislation. Our cloud services provider is EU-US Privacy Shield Certified.
How long we keep your personal information
We only retain your personal information for as long as required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or as required by law. Most information is deleted within a 30-day period.
Who can access your personal information
We do not share your personal information without your knowledge and consent unless we are required to do so by law.
How we protect your personal information
We take your privacy seriously and have a number of safeguards in place to protect your personal information. For example:
- we use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS).
- we use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable.
- we use strict firewalls where suitable.
- we update our service with critical security patches when necessary.
- we monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks and use strong encryption whenever possible.
- we notify suitable authorities of data breaches.
- we notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests.
- all methods to collect personal information, including file upload, API, integration, or other, are done via secure protocols - personal information is processed automatically, without human interaction.
- our employees are provided strict access to personal information on a need-to-know basis.
Your privacy rights
You have the right to request access to review, correct, and update any personal information we have about you. You also have the right to request that we delete your personal information. Please email us at email@example.com to exercise your rights.
Last modification was made August 23, 2019.